The Personal tab displays:
- the processes created by the current authorized user;
- the processes copied from the publiс tab for editing.
Working with this tab is only available in the advanced mode after logging into the ELMA RPA Designer.
These processes are stored in the personal server storage. The folder storing them is specified in the settings.json file that is kept at .../<system files drive>/Users/%Username%/AppData/Local/ELMA_RPA/ config/repository. They can be run only by the user who created them.
On this tab you can:
- Upload processes from your computer. To do this, click the Load process button to the right of the tab's name and upload a .zip file.
- Run a process locally on your computer. To do this, click the button to the left of the process name.
Process context menu
There is a context menu button next to the date and time of each process update that allows you to perform the following actions:
- Publish. Publishing a process. Read more about process publishing in the "Process publishing" article;
- Save to disk. Saving a process to the user PC in .json format;
- Edit. Editing a process. You can also edit a process by clicking on its name;
- Delete. Deleting a process.